I am proud to be offering these one-of-a-kind frames from The Organic Bloom!
Want a framing option that is unique and you will not find anywhere else? You have come to the right place! They come in every. possible. color you can dream of. Hot pink for your little one’s room? Cream for over your fireplace? You name it. I met two gals from the company, Andrea and Rachel, at the NAPCP retreat last summer…and you couldn’t find two nicer people. They truly believe in their company and this product, and it shows in the quality of these frames! They make for stunning wall displays in your home…everyone will be asking about them!
One of my goals for 2012 is to help my clients get their images on their walls! Thinking about my disc sitting in someone’s desk, under a pile of papers, makes me sad. You took the time to book the session, pay for the session, get everyone dressed (including your not-so-enthusiastic husband)…why in the world wouldn’t you want to display your images on your walls? BIG! Let me help you.
I am offering 30 minute design consults IN YOUR HOME for $99. But wait-it gets better. If you decide to purchase frames from me-you can apply the $99 to your order! If you decide to do the framing yourself…no worries…you get my wisdom and advice for 30 minutes! I can even come during happy hour and we can have some wine! ha.
See below the different frame styles and colors!
Some frame FAQ:
What sizes are available?
- Pretty much any size … 2×3 to 30×40 and everything in-between!
What do the frames include?
- All frames come with backing and flexible tabs, all you have to do is pop your photo in. Each frame also comes complete with hanging hardware- either alligator hooks or hanging wire depending on the weight and size of the frame. Please specify if your frame is going to be hung horizontally or vertically so they can properly attach the hardware. Lastly, rubber bumpers are placed on the bottom corners of each frame as well. All you have to do is slide your photo in- no framing supplies or framing store needed!
When should I expect my frame order to arrive?
- Typically frames are cut, painted and shipped all within 2-3 weeks of placing your order. The company uses FedEx Ground, which has a 1-3 day shipping/delivery. Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your frame after placing your order.
Do the frames come with glass?
- No. They are designed to hold your photo without normal glass; however, you can purchase non-glare 1/8″ acrylic to fit in the frames. The cost depends on the size of the frame you choose. I prefer them without glass, with a mounted print-when you order them from me my price includes the print.
Do I have to be a Lisa Turner Photography client to purchase a frame?
- No. Anyone can place an order, whether you have booked a session with me or not!